Five Incredible Yacht Toys for a Mediterranean Yacht Charter
We all love spending time in the water, not least of all under the heat of the Mediterranean sun on a long summer day. So for our clients heading on a yacht charter in the Mediterranean this summer, we thought we would help you out with your research and show you which crazy water toys are available to buy or rent.
Take a look at the following list, and if one of the amazing inventions takes your fancy, why not ask you’re your charter broker if one can be found for your yacht charter this year.
1. WOKART: This incredible machine is similar to being on a go kart on water and is the first patented designer watercraft in the world with a mid-mounted outboard engine. It’s fast, agile and loads of fun for all the family on a mega yacht charter. http://wokart.com/
2. JETSURF: A powered surfboard designed by Formula 1 and Moto Grand Prix engineers, this is now an international sport and having one of these on board will be hugely popular with the dare devils amongst you. The Jetsurf allows you to reach speeds of up to 35 miles per hour and the boards are fantastic on the calm Mediterranean waters.
3. JETLEV FLYER: If you fancy soaring across the water at more than 20 mph more than 30 metres in the air, this water toy is for you. Looking somewhat like an invention from a James Bond film, the Jetlev Flyer uses a water repulsion marine engine to propel you into the air for the ultimate holiday snap. http://www.jetlev-flyer.com/
4. SEABOB: This water diving scooter is a cross between a jet ski and a body board which uses an electric impeller jet motor to whizz you across the surface of the water at various speeds. The Seabob allows you to glide along the surface or dive under the water depending on whatever crazy action you fancy. http://www.seabob.com/en/
5. WAKEBOARDING: Ending with a classic, the wakeboard remains a highly popular yacht toy on many of our charters. Always one for those with a need for speed, the wakeboard is a real test of your skill and balance, especially when you reach speeds of over 20 miles per hour.
You can discover which toys come with our yachts by clicking on ‘Equipment and Toys’ under each individual yacht on the AquaCruise website. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information about the toys and equipment on board any of our yacht charters.