Why Investing in a Corporate Yacht Charter Makes Perfect Sense
As tens of hundreds of people flood into Cannes this week to attend MIPIM, the world’s most important luxury real estate exhibition, hotel reservations will be at their highest for 2014. The upmarket seaside resort is spoiled choice in terms of hotels and rental accommodation with something for every budget, taste and style.
Yet not everyone will have chosen to stay in a luxury suite or rented villa, having decided instead to take advantage of Cannes’ coastal location on the Cote d’Azur….and instead charter a private yacht! The Palais des Festivals where MIPIM is held is just a stone’s throw from the port; where the majority of yacht charters are berthed, and renting a crewed vessel for an event such as this is a welcome alternative.
The big advantage of a yacht at MIPIM is for receptions. A yacht moored directly opposite the Palais de Festival is an ideal base to invite clients back to for a private meeting that is really going to make an impression. The dock is only yards from the Palais, and guests will immediately be greeted by uniformed yacht crew with a glass of golden Champagne on a silver try, with selections of canapés; and invited up to the sundeck. You can’t get a much better platform to attempt to close a multi-million pound property deal!
1. The cost of hiring a luxury yacht charter is highly competitive and not too dissimilar (per head) to what you might expect to pay for putting staff up in a hotel of a comparable standard.
2. All our boats available for corporate yacht charter are furnished to the highest standards and have a full crew on hand to tend to your every wish. They are also highly private, secure and discrete.
3. Luxury yacht charters are often deceptively large, with the upper decks providing the perfect venue for entertaining or boat parties during an event.
4. All of our yachts are hired with a professional crew on board, including first rate chefs and experienced stewardesses. The level of service and catering is akin to any first class hotel.
5. A corporate yacht charter can be just the ticket to incentivise staff, with a short cruise used at the end of the business event to repay your employees for their excellent work!